Start a Local Support Group
Learning to hear and share God's Voice is a process that unfolds over time with practice, dedication, and patience. While it's certainly possible to make this journey alone, walking this path with a loving, supportive community can make the journey richer, easier, and even more rewarding.
By starting a local support group in your area, you accomplish three things:
- You provide a safe, friendly, and supportive place where people can go to deepen their experience of hearing God's Voice in their lives
- You learn and grow in your own experience of hearing God's Voice by participating yourself and holding space for others
- You activate a beacon in your community for those seeking Love, Inner Peace, and communication with God.
Facilitating A Support Group
You do not need to be a teacher or expert in hearing God's Voice in order to start a support group. You simply need to hold regularly scheduled gatherings in your local area where people can come together to practice the 5-Steps to Hearing God's Voice in their lives. These local gatherings can be held in your home, at a church, or any other physical space you desire. Most groups meet once per week, but you can meet as frequently as you want.
The intention is to gather together with others on a regular basis to practice going within, joining with the Presence of Love that God is, and receiving inner guidance, communication, and wisdom so you can integrate that state of Being and connection into your daily life.
Benefits of Starting a Support Group
By starting a Voice for Love support group in your area, you give yourself the opportunity to:
- Deepen your own experience of hearing God's Voice on a consistent basis
- Connect with people in your area who want a deeper relationship with God
- Share your experiences of hearing God's Voice with others
- Hear about other people's experiences of hearing God's Voice
- Support and guide others as you gain in experience and wisdom yourself
Starting a support group is a gift you give not only to yourself, but to those in your community who want to deepen their ability to hear God's Voice in their lives as well.
What Happens When You Start a Group
When you register a new support group through this website, you will receive:
- A unique login name and password to access our Facilitator Portal.
- A free copy of The Voice for Love Support Group Facilitator Handbook.
Your newly registered Support Love group will automatically be added to our online database so the people in your local area searching our online database can easily find your group.
Requirements for Starting a Support Group
To register a support group in your area, you must be familiar with and know how to practice The Voice for Love 5-Step process for receiving divine guidance and communication. This means that you must have a copy of one of the following resources that teaches the 5 Steps:
- 5-Steps to Hearing God's Voice 30-Day Course
- 5-Steps to Hearing God's Voice book
- 12-Week Homestudy Course
- Support Group Starter Kit
How to Register Your Group
To register a support group in your area, contact the Voice for Love and let us know which resource you have. We will then send you a link to sign-up. Your group will be automatically be added to our online database during the sign-up process.
You can purchase any one of them through this website. After your purchase, you will receive a link to sign-up. You can also purchase our Support Group Start Kit at 30% OFF the normal retail price to help you get started.
If you have any additional questions, please give us a call at 541-488-0426.